Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

almost good

This had a lot going for it. Great style, lots of violence. The quality of your illustrations is alright, but could use some work. The music selection didn't really suit what was going on. It seemed a bit mellow during the fight. But you obviously put a lot of effort into this, so I gave you an 8.

Lilmario responds:

Thanks for the 8. Glad you enjoyed most of it =)

Tutorials 4 Flash Beg. Tutorials 4 Flash Beg.

pretty basic and generic stuff

some of it was ok, but your animation techniques arent exactly good enough to be used in a tutorial. I gave you a 10 for sound because I'm listening to Pink Floyd.

ShiningLight responds:

please crap on me!

No I'm just playin' U thought i was gay did u. Anyways, FUCK PINK FLOYD!

There's a man poking me.. There's a man poking me..

pure genius.

i liked it.

Stick War(No better name) Stick War(No better name)

Pretty sweet.

The only suggestion I would make is to have more things happening simultaneously. Everything seemed to happen somewhat sequentially, so there wasnt much actual 'action' going on. just a sequence of things happening.

Blocko responds:

I plan to do so in the future.

DoubleeMoronic!!! DoubleeMoronic!!!

good stuff

An interesting commentary on the absurdity of materialistic values.
I love the part where the dishes started piling up.

Foreverkul responds:

thanks, too bad you can buy a singulazy then tell you mom/dad that it doing the dishes ^_^ or maybe you can......>_>

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

zzzzz

We can't find enough propaganda on TV so now we're creating our own.

Well, its a really sweet cartoon, but honestly, something like this that you made for your girlriend... why would you put in on NG? Isn't that like giving her flowers and then wiping your ass with them afterwards?

I wont comment on the context or political stuff, since anyone with half a brain can see this for what it really is.

Kreemi FSH Ninja Kreemi FSH Ninja

Good Job

That was... very cool. It would be better with a REAL ending, but your animation technique is great. You've obviously done your homework :)

Madness Apotheosis Madness Apotheosis

Not much new, but still entertaining

About half of this animations was pretty much the same as the previous versions of it, especially if you havent seen them in a while.

I think most would agree that the rave scene at the end was the best part. Why? because it was different. Keep em coming though, I'm sure the kids will never get bored of it :)

Remember Mathman? Remember Mathman?

nostalgia.

That brought back memories I didn't know I even had. Good stuff!

The Tibetan Memory Trick The Tibetan Memory Trick

That was dope.

Quite funny and original.